Licensed & Insured
• Credit Cards Accepted
• Quality Guarantee
• Satisfaction Guarantee
• References Provided
Contact Us Today!
Our goal in commercial construction is to create a comfortable environment that addresses all of our customer’s needs while maintaining a cost effective approach with emphasis on staying within the time frame and budget prescribed.
(click to expand)
- Overall Space and Use
- How much area do you have to work with, and what do you first need, then want, to do or have in that space? Offices, reception, restrooms, break room, conference room, etc. Once we identify the rooms or spaces you need, we will help you determine the best use of space. We have found that when space is limited, some areas can be dual-purposed with proper design.
- Restrooms are best kept as close as possible to drain locations. Water supply lines are easily moved, where drain locations, often underneath a concrete slab, are more expensive to relocate.
- Traffic Flow
- Take traffic flow into consideration. Today’s design trend for commercial construction is to make the work space have more of a “home” feel. However, many products designed for a home are not engineered with the durability required for the heavy traffic of a business environment. In high traffic areas, use more durable flooring and other materials, and create accent areas in lower traffic sections.
- Leasing Considerations
- If you are leasing your space, check your lease to see what modifications can be made. Also consider the length of the lease. How long you intend to be in a space may impact your budget decisions. Finally, if you have not yet signed a lease, consider rolling some of your upfit cost into the monthly lease payment. Many leasing companies will offer an allowance for upfit, and add that to the monthly lease payment.
- Can this be done?
- The question most often asked to us is “Can you do this?” The answer is always “If it is allowed by code, we can do anything you are willing to pay for.” The sky is the limit. Therefore we suggest you create an overall budget. We will work with you to maximize what you can do with what you wish to spend.